These muffins are sweet, but not too sweet and are extremely easy to make!
- 4 Weet-Bix, finely crushed
- 1¼ cups wholemeal self raising flour
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
- Zest from 1 orange
- 1 cup orange juice
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup honey
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Lightly coat a 24-hole muffin tin with cooking oil spray, or line with paper
- Combine Weet-Bix, flour, poppy seeds and orange zest in a large bowl and stir well
- In a jug, whisk together juice, eggs, honey and oil. Add juice mixture to bowl with dry ingredients and stir to just combine
- Divide batter into prepared tin. Bake 12 minutes or until muffin tops are golden and spring back when pressed, or when a toothpick inserted into the centre comes out clean
- Cool muffins in tin for five minutes, then turn out onto a rack to cool completely.